How long will you take to recover my data?The period of recovery will take into consideration several factors:
- Types of media, whether it is a removable media or hard disk. In the case of hard disk failure, it depends on brands and models which will be related to the hard disk capacity, form factor, connection types and related technology.
- Causes of failure types, if it is logical or physical, and in that case, the extent of damage and the failure modes
- Types of file system used. For instance, UNIX file system is generally more difficult to recover than Windows file systems
- Types and amount of data required
- Any prior attempts with add-on complication
- When express service is used, the time taken will be within 1 to 2 days. Typical turn around time by ADRC averages about 2 to 3 days. In some special cases with more complex issues, longer time may be needed though it is rather uncommon.